I have a set of Ergon grips. Can I buy Ergon barends separately to use on these grips? Can I remove the barend and replace it with a clamp?

No. The interface between the Ergon grips with and without barends is different and not compatible. If you want to make the upgrade to a set of Ergon grips with barends you need to purchase a new set of Ergon grips already paired up with barends. The same goes if you have barends and want to remove them

« FAQ Overview