3× Downhill World Champion, 2nd at the Enduro World Championships, and Team Enduro World Champion, Fabien Barel has more race experience than any other athlete on the circuit today.
Winners are not always crowned as Champions, but Fabien Barel is undoubtedly a true champion. Not only in downhill, but also in enduro, Fabien was a key component in the development of the sport. Meticulous not only in training, the educated engineer is always seeking out optimal bike settings and products. No other rider has influenced Ergon products as much as Fabien Barel has. As a test rider, he workd on the development of the perfect enduro-specific products. Ergon products such as the GE1 gripset, SME3 saddle, and BE Backpack Series are all a direct result of Fabien’s feedback. After a long and storied career, Fabien Barel retired from the professional side of the sport after a 2nd place at the 2015 World Enduro Championships.
- 2. Place Enduro Weltmeisterschaft
- 2. Place Enduro World Series Finale Ligure
- 2. Place Enduro World Series Rotura
- 1. Place Enduro World Series Finale Ligure
- 1. Place Enduro World Series Punta Ala
- 3. Place Enduro World Series Finale Ligure
- 3. Place Enduro World Series Val d‘Isère
Fabien Barel – The Bike Allrounder.
„I like to develope new products to push my own riding limits.“