Wednesday, April 3rd, 2013 | by ergonusa
Here is your chance to team up with members of Team Topeak-Ergon Racing, 55nine Performance, & The National Interscholastic Cycling Association (NICA) at the 12 hours of Tsali Mountain Bike Relay Race presented by Gone Riding! We are looking for 3 experienced high school racers to join a 4-person team on May 11, 2013 at the famous Tsali Trails in Bryson City, North Carolina.
The 3 chosen High School racers will join Namrita and Eddie O’Dea for a fun day of racing 10am to 10pm. As an added bonus, as part of our team, you’ll get nutrition products from Honey Stinger and an ergonomics package from Ergon Bike Ergonomics. Team Topeak-Ergon and 55nine Performance will also provide a pit support and lights for the night laps.
HOW TO APPLY
High school riders, please send a one-page essay to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us:
1 How long you have been racing
2 Your top 3 race results
3 Your hometown and high school
4 How you got in to racing
5 Why you want to be on the Topeak-Ergon/NICA team at the 12 Hrs of Tsali
6 Anything else that is interesting about you and why you’d make a great team member for the 12 hours of Tsali
7 Contact info including your parent’s name, and contact information (email address and phone number)
The fine print
– Contest open to High School riders in the USA only.
– Winners notified and announced on April 30, 2013.
– Winners will be notified by email.
– Winners are responsible for travel to and from event.
– Parental consent must be given in writing and day-of event race waiver must be signed by parent or guardian.
– Winners likeness may be used in pre and post event images and videos by contest partners and sponsors.